John's Arm 4 John's Arm 4

That guy before me is such an ass

You are the creator of those episodes, just look at your other submissions. That movie was the better of the series, the only thing to say is lmao.

Requiem of a Dr3am Requiem of a Dr3am

You fucking good but,,,

TRICKY IS DEAD ! So stop makin that shitty loop. I must admit at the beginning of the videoclip deeper by a clock the ending was sort of surprising. But now, the clown is ugly, and if you had put the rest of the movie like the beginning. YOU WOULD BE AT THE TOP 20 OF NEWGROUNDS !!!!

Stomped responds:

Geez!
Tricky is dead?
When?
Hehehehe

Wacked! Episode 12 Wacked! Episode 12

mmmm....

Your series are pretty good, but you know, your seven part is too similar to Snatch :
1 - There is 3 song from Snatch.

2 - There is the scene with the car

3 - In the car scene, he throw something outside the car and we hear a car crash.

4 - The body in the bag (like boris) is hitten by a car.

5 - And there's too many jokes taken to that movie.

So, please, make something original.

This episode is pretty good, not your best, but good anyway.

Please, if you review, dont tell me that you didnt see Snatch and you made all the jokes by yourself. If you do, you a fucking liar.

PS : This is not an inspiration, this is an rip-off.

JimDunson responds:

I thought I mentioned that Snatch was one of my favourite movies. Yes, I took that scene directly out of the movie for a parody. I did not try to hide it. That's why I even used the same music. I was hoping that more people would notice.

Also, Wacked! is sort of a combination of all of my favourite mafia movies and shows. I modelled Vinny after Don Corleone from the Godfather.

Counter Operations Counter Operations

The best movie on newgrounds.

I don't see anything that compare that masterpiece. Brought me a tear to my eyes. This is godlike. This is what newgrounds need. Talent.

GTA soda GTA soda

Pure Massacre

WITH VERCETTI STYLE ! I like your style man, very fresh.

EZ3 kills Tricky Clown EZ3 kills Tricky Clown

Wow !

Bloody cock rules. I love sucking and eating blood cocks. Cocks rules. Clocks rules ! You put an 'l' and it becomes clock ! wow !

stunt experience stunt experience

Already say that...

So it mean it's stealed. Faggot.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

THIS...should be the best upcoming series on NG.

Man, this is too good, you must make a sequel.
You've got talent, and you know it. All is perfect ! Anyway, my favorite part is the kingdom heart song part when he dance with his hand. I was making that move when I was in the end of kingdom heart ! no fucking kidding !!!
One word to rule them all : Amazing