! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Hey, its good !

I mean, it looks like EVO, my favorite snes game. If your able to make a flash version of EVO, it would be FUCKING great ! Youve got the potential, and if you didnt play it, download it !
Snes emulator and snes rom : EVO

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Look.

Look's like everybody on newgrounds think that you are not Synj and you took his pass. Just look at the design. THIS IS SYNJ STYLE ! I want more fucking clowns, there are funny. And the funnier is this one. NOBODY TOOK HIS PASS. HE JUST MADE A FUNNY JOKE. And maybe he'll make alien hominid 2 but that will take a lot of time, like pico 2. You sick ng nerds, this is a joke ! Attarded bitch.

cubed. cubed.

Ok...this is pretty good stuff.

Here some suggestions for the full version.
If you make walls around levels, we wont be lost.
If you make ennemies that we can hit, it will be cool. if you make ennemies that can hit the cube, it will be cool too. If you make attack a little bit faster, it will be cool. If you make others attack like laser or something, it will be HOT. All I want to say is put effort and dont send something incomplete before the big day coz if you make that a long game and fun and all, it will be sure in the top 50 of all time. I know you are a clock but all people here hate clock. Maybe you just have to do a gamecube without a clock on it coz you will have better chance to be in the top 50. So please, make this a good game.
-Kranium

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Perfect.

Except one thing. When you write your name in the selection of characters, you cant write a,s,w,d . But except that little thing, this is the best game on ng.

SESSNET responds:

I am gonna fix that now Thanks Kranium!

OldClassicalGame CONTRA OldClassicalGame CONTRA

All I have to say is ''WOW''.

That will become a classic. Sure of it.
And the first level was amazing, but there was a lot of bug in the second, but i dont care cause i play so many times to the original when i was young so it reminds me the afternoon i wasted.

Thx thx thx for that tribute to Contra.

And plz tell me how many weeks do you spend for that masterpiece !!!

The Steady Hand Game The Steady Hand Game

hehe

my best score is 990. Try to beat that. I like a lot this game..

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game is the fucking best

Hey...this is too good. You should make a real game that you can sell in Future shop ! (joke).
A lot of people say thats its too easy but no, this is correct like that. You just have to sit down and shoot behing and in front of you. Pretty easy. And the new intro is coooool. Can wait for level 2. Bravo SINJ !!!